All fields are required.
Please read the below guidelines to initiate your password reset.
- EIN is your Employee Identification Number. EIN is provided to you by your agency HR department at the time of your onboarding.
- Former employees and retirees enter the EIN on file at the time of employment.
- Surviving spouses please use the EIN number provided to you by ADOA Benefits Service Division.
- SSN: Enter the last 4 of your social security number
- Date of Birth: Enter the complete date of birth using the format: 2 digit month, 2 digit day, 4 digit year. Do not add any slash (/), period (.) or hyphens (-) in the date.
- Last Name: Enter the last name as it appears in YES.
- YES / Talent Acquisition / MAP - includes employees, retirees, and former employees accessing YES, current employees, managers, and MAP proxies accessing MAP, and hiring managers and recruiters accessing Talent Acquisition.
- HRIS / Data Warehouse - includes HR, Payroll, Benefits and Administrative staff accessing HRIS or Data Warehouse (Power Users only)
For assistance call the HRIS Service Desk at 602-542-4700